Canyoning for beginners -for a short time- is the best option for families with children who are more than 6 years old. You will enjoy a lot playing canyoning in Sierra de Guara with small jumps and slides. Barrasil, Puntillo, Petit Formiga… Cost: 42€ per person. Special discounts: -from 8 to 15 persons: 40€ -from 16 to 30 persons: 38€
Canyoning for beginners and have already begun. Full-length. Abseiling, jumps, slides, traps, chaos, ponds for swimming and diving. The classic jewelry. Peonera, Formiga, Vero, Oscuros Balced… Cost: 45€ per person. The most sought! Children under 12 years: 42€ -from 8 to 15 persons: 42€ -from 16 to 30 persons: 39€Book Now!
This level is more technical canyoneering. We will do more technical steps, longer and more difficult rappels, destrepes, chaos, ponds, and so on. It is a further step in this sport. Fornocal, Gorgonchón, Barbaruens, Liri… Cost: 60€ per person. Special discounts: -from 8 to 15 persons: 57€ -from 16 to 30 persons: 53€Book Now!
This activity requires taking high technical and physical level. We will show you the biggest gullies of Sierra de Guara and Pyrenees. Long approaches, jumps and abseils. Mascún, Gorgas Negras, D´cochas, Otín, Raisén, Eriste, Lapazosa… Cost: 79€ per person Special discounts: -from 8 persons: 70€
- Full wetsuits 2 pieces 5 mm.
- Neoprene socks.
- Backpacks of canyoning for the group.
- Watertight drums canyoning for the group.
- Guide of canyoning: Technical Sport qualified.
- The corresponding insurances.
- Coordination team.
- All the collective, technical, and safe material, reviewed and approved by C.E.
Material I must bring it with me:
- Swimsuit (already on)
- Picnic food: sandwiches, nuts, chocolate…
- A 1,5 liters bottle of water each two people
- Sports shoes with laces to wet.
- Spare shoes to after canyoning.
- Rural hostel with accommodation and breakfast: 20€.
- Rural hostel with half-board: 32€.
- Rural log cabins from 20€ euros per person with breakfast.
- Double rural rooms: from 43€/room.
- Rural apartments: From 60€ to 85€ per apartment of 4 to 6 people depending on availability
¿What can I visit?
- Collegiate of Alquézar
- Interpretation Centers of Sierra de Guara
- Rock art Interpretation Center
- Bodegas Somontano
- Hermitage of Dulcis Buera
- Hermitage of Treviño in Adahuesca
- Dam of Bierge
- Cathedral of Barbastro
- Salinas and pottery of Naval
- Monastery of Pueyo
- Monastery of Torreciudad
- Ethnological Museum Alquézar
- Congosto of Olvena
- Mallos of Riglos
- Castle of Loarre
- Collegiate Bolea
- Monastery of San Juan de la Peña
- Vía Ferrata: 45€/person
- Climbing: 45€/person
- Introduction to abseiling: supplement after the canyon: 18€
- Flying abseiling (after the canyon): 20€
- Dry canyon with abseiling: 45€/person
- Archery: supplement after the canyon:20€
- Rafting: 41€
- Hidrospeed: 42,5€
¿Where are the activities?
- Sierra de Guara. Starts in Alquézar